Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I enjoyed my very 1st Mother's Day of being a mom.. It still seems like a dream because I still have a hard time believing I have a child of my very own. Maybe it will all sink in once Hank starts calling me mom. Not sure!!!
This day has been so hard for me the last 4 years because like any woman dream, you get married and then start a family. Well the Lord had a different plan for me. So it was always an emotional day of lots of tears and heart ache, wondering if I would ever have a child that would call me mom. Now those days are over!!! :)
This year was extra special for me as I was blessed with my 1st child, Hank Aaron Pohm. It was still an emotional day, but this year tears of joy. I am truly blessed this Mother's Day and look forward to many more.

Love you so much Hank!!!


Mother's Day - May 13, 2012



Love my Family!!




2 comments:

  1. Yeah you're blogging!!! I'm excited. Believe me, I understand...I go in spurts of actually blogging and then an entire year will pass. BUT the best part, printing the blog after a year or two and wahla an instant journal with pictures! I LOVE IT! So I should be better... You'll definitely want to remember these fun years with Hank! He's so cute! Can't believe it's been a year...time flies. So glad you had a HAPPY mother's day this year. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to my ever so deserving of it friend shanner bananer! Love you

    ReplyDelete