Thursday, May 31, 2012

First Blog Entry!!

Well Becca - Here we go!!

My dear friend Becca from U-tall has been bugging me to start a blog so she can keep tabs on me in Ohio. My life is not exciting but it is a great way to keep a journal and that I do need to get better at. I want to look back and remember the fun things we do as a family. So Becca - I am finally going to do it.. Will see how well I do. I hope my blog is as cool or funny as yours!!!

Here are some pictures I found of Becca!! Thanks for being a great example and great friend!!! Love you and miss you tons!!


Meri - Shannon - Becca
Santa Fe Roomies

Becca & Ivan - July 2010

This is how crazy Becca is! Strong too!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! You'll love it. I look forward to more about your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you will inspire me to get better too! I keep saying I want to journal! What a great way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm famous!! I had no idea. Mike saw on Facebook that u had started a blog and I thought it was kinda funny that he kept asking me if I had looked at it. I thought, "since when do you think about my friends blogs?" he must have looked at it and saw your post w my pic. :). I hate to break it to you but that is Ivan in the pic not jack :). Its crazy seeing Hank so big. I'm soooo glad you got to take ur own little one to the zoo. I can only imagine how proud you guys were. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete