Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Morning!!

At the end of May, Hank would wake up very happy & play in his bed for 30 minutes or so.. and sleep in, till about 8am. I was really enjoying this, but didn't get use to it. I just knew it would last and it didn't, now he is back up at 7am and ready to go for the day. I will try and bring him into my bed to see if he will fall back asleep, but be just gets so excited to see me and be in bed with me. So we are usually up at 7am every morning. I have even tried to put him to bed later but he is still up at 7am. I shouldn't complain because he is sleeping through the night (started that at 10 mths), from 8pm to 7am. I love sleeping through the night too.. I just feel so much better.  


I'm awake!!

Good Morning!

Happy to see his mommy!
(Crib made by his Grandpa Pohm)


Come get me!
June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment