Thursday, June 21, 2012

A New Cousin for Hank!

Hank got a new boy cousin on June 13th. His name is Jesse Ray Pieracini. He was 9 lbs 3oz & 20 1/2" - we went to visit when they got home from the hospital. It was different to hold a tiny baby because I still feel that Hank is a baby, but he is almost one. Hank is going to love growing up with all his boy cousins that live with in 10 miles. We are grateful for family.

Congratulation Kyle, Kara & Big brother Jake!!!


Baby Jesse & Kara


Enjoying the new baby!


June 15, 2012

2 comments:

  1. Hey...tell Hank that his "other" new cousin wants to hang out too! Just because she is a girl, doesn't mean she doesn't want to do "Hank" stuff. I guess we have to live in Ohio to make it to blog status, though;) I'm so glad you started this blog. It has been fun reading about your family and especially HANK!! You are a really good writer and it makes me want to start writing on my blog. If only I could find a moment. Love you and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Michelle - I know we need to meet Evie soon, so I can take some pictures of her and Hank hanging out. Then she can hit the Pohm blog.. haha! I love blogging bc I feeling that I am doing something with all these pictures I take and also write a little about our fun times. I wish i would have started from the point when i was pregnant. Oh well - i started. You need to start back up. I do it at night once we get Hank to bed.:) Take Care and hope to see you soon!!

      Delete