Saturday, June 30, 2012

Santa in June!

My Dad spent a week on an island in the Upper Peninsula called Isle Royale. He was hiking with some friends and didn't shave for 10 days. He got in early Sunday morning (June 17th) and came to church with a full beard. He wanted to show all the grandkids his beard. I think he was pretty proud of it. A couple of the kids called him Santa.

Dad loves to hike and hopes to walk some of the Appalachian Trail in the fall, that is if mom lets him. I hope he always stays heathy so he will live a long life on earth with us. Love my Dad so much!!!

Hank didn't know what to think of Grandpa!!

Happy Father's Day Dad!!

Dad relaxing after hiking for a week!

Hank thought it was so funny!
June 17, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Shannon!!! How is it that this little guy is always so smily and giggly! I LOVE it. I can't wait to meet him one of these days! He's adorable and I'm still always SO SO happy he's yours and Aaron's! You two make for great, fun loving parents! Glad Hank got to sit on Santa's lap in June. Hopefully he gave him a good list of what he wants for Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete