Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hank's First Hair Cut

Hard to believe it's time for Hank's first hair cut. My baby is growing up. I had 3 of my siblings tell me that Hank's bangs are getting to long or in his eyes. I think that was a nice why of telling me you need to cut his hair. I knew it but was having a hard time accepting it all. I also finally got Aaron to let Hank's Aunt Marsha cut it too. Aaron thought he needed to cut it with his clippers. I had to remind him several time that Hank is still a baby and doesn't need a buzz.

Hank sat pretty good for his first cut with no crying so I was happy. He was ready to be done at the end! Hank had his cousins Robyn, Morgan & Sam entertaining him while he was getting his cut so he would sit still. They were every helpful. Now, Hank is all ready for his party on July 6th!!


Ready for my hair cut!

Mohawk

First cut - he was trying to watch Aunt Marsha too!!

Robyn, Morgan & Sam was trying to make him laugh!





My new Hair Cut!!!



Thanks Aunt Marsha!!

Saved some hair for his baby book!!

Mommy & Daddy both got a hair cut today too. Big day for our family!! - June 19, 2012

2 comments:

  1. He was one of the best first haircuts I've ever done! He looks so different a BIG boy now! Shannon did a good job too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many first haircuts Marsha has given. Be glad you did it before his first birthday. We look back at Justin's first birthday pictures and wonder why we DIDN'T give him a haircut first. Wish someone would have told us he needed one!

    ReplyDelete