Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

It was a great Father's Day this year. Aaron got to enjoy the day with his little boy. Aaron has always said, he only wants boys. Until the days we struggled to get pregnant, he said he would take a girl or a boy. Not that we had the option to choose, but it's fun to talk about. At this point he was not going to be picky at all, he just wanted a child.
I know he is so happy to have his little boy that he hopes will follow him around and learn so many different things that he learned from his dad. He does so many great things for our little family and I know I appreciate all he does.

Hank and I got daddy a couple tools for father's day and forgot to give them to him until about 9pm that night. I needed Hank to remind me to give daddy his presents.


The night Hank was born - July 1, 2011

Hank & Daddy napping - July 8th


At the Fulton County Fair - Sept 2011



Christmas - 2011

Christmas - 2011


May 2012


Love you Daddy - Hank


June 17, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment