Monday, December 3, 2012

Fall Zoo Trip!

Hank & I went to the Zoo with my dear friend Brandi and her daughter Quinn. Brandi has been a friend of mine since grade school. It was great to spend sometime with her.
 
It was Brandi's birthday so we planned a trip to the zoo in November. The weather was awesome. I think it was in the 50's. Perfect weather for a November day. Plus I think I saw a total of 40 people the whole time we were at the zoo. It was nice because we got to see everything and didn't have to fight a crowd too.
 


Hank and Quinn are 11 months apart. They look so cute together!!


The animals were very active and out all day. It was a great day at the Zoo.


Hank & Mommy enjoying a day at the zoo. Love this Boy!!



November 8, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! The Toledo Zoo is AWESOME to have so close! Great memories made!!!!!

    ReplyDelete