Friday, December 21, 2012

1st Annual Progressive Dinner!

We had our Very First "Pieracini Progressive Dinner".

It all started when my 2 sisters (Marsha & Jenny) and I were painting a rental house for 4 days.. Yes a lot of sister talk. Jenny was worried she was not going to see my Christmas lights and decorations this year. She thought I needed to have her over for dinner and I did think about it until Marsha came up with a better idea.. A Progressive Dinner at each siblings home. Wonderful idea!!

The hardest part about it all was coming up with a weekend that worked for 5 families.. We did it the 1st Sunday in December. Nick was the only one that couldn't attend and Andrew (since he lives in Georgia) too.
 
First we attended Marsha's home for appetizers.



Enjoying the appetizers!!

                                                              Kids playing Bingo!!


Second was my home for Salad & Bread!!
 
Sitting around the table!!
 

Watching the football game!!
 

Bingo continues in Hank's room!!
 
 
Third we went to Jenny's home Dinner!!
 
Relaxing after dinner!!
 
 
Last we attended Kara's (Kyle) home for Dessert!!
 
Hank loved the Basketball hoop!!
 

Enjoying Kyle's home!!
 
 
 
We hope to have the 2nd annual "Pieracini Progressive Dinner" next December too. Lets hope this new tradition will carry on. I love making memories with my family and so grateful to have a wonderful family as well..  
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun and it made us all get our houses decorated and ready for the Christmas season. I too love my family and we have so many laughs together! WE ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete