Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

 
 
Pieracini's Thanksgiving!
 
 
 
Grandma gives all the Grandchildren ornaments on Thanksgiving day and then they can put them on their tree for Christmas. Then when they are grown they will have about 18 or more to take with them to put on their Christmas tree when they move out. This is a tradition my Grandma Pieracini started for me & my siblings. I love that the tradition carries on.
 
 
Hank on Thanksgiving Day!!
 
 
 
 
This year Hank's ornament is the green "H" in the picture. Thanks grandma & grandpa Pieracini. I can't wait to see all the ornaments he gets over the next 18 years.
 
 
 
November 2012





1 comment:

  1. Awww, he's so cute and last year I was w you guys when ur mom was picking out some of the ornaments. I love you and ur family!!!

    ReplyDelete