Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall in Ohio!

I love Ohio Falls. It is my favorite time of the year. There are many things that I love about it.. Some of it goes back to when I was a kid.
  • School Starts Up
  • My Birthday
  • OSU Football Season
  • Cool Down in Temperature
  • Having Window's Open
  • Beautiful Fall Trees
  • Buckeye Clothing with Jeans & Tennis Shoes
  • Apple & Pumpkin Picking 
  • Walking Outside
  • Halloween
  • Apple Cider
  • Fall Scent Candles
  • Leaves Changing

There is so many fun things to do in the fall too. I think it's the fastest seasons of them all.
 I took some pictures of the fall trees in Delta.


Love the Walkers!!
That is usually Kim (my friend), Bella & Me
walking throught the streets of Delta too!!

Wood Street!

Our front year this year!! Go Mitt!!
 

                                                                    Our back yard tree!


October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment