Saturday, October 13, 2012

Piano & Feeding himself!!

Hank is doing a lot of first things! He starting playing the piano & also feeding himself. He loved playing the piano and hearing the different sounds. I hope one day he will want to take piano lessons.

Go Hank!

My piano player!


My niece Robyn watched Hank a couple month back and she let him feed himself.. Well I have been putting that off for a long time because I would rather feed him to eliminate the mess afterwards. One afternoon he was into everything so I thought I would give him some pudding and a spoon and see how he did with it. He did a very good job for his first time. He now loves to use the fork and spoon at dinner time.



                                                                     Enjoying his pudding!


                                                              He cleaned the cup out very well!!
                                              

                                                                           Having a ball!


                                                    Hank got it all over his face, but very good
                                                                    for the 1st time!!
                                        


October 2012

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way, Shannon. I would feed my kids as long as they let me so that I didn't have to clean up the mess! He's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did a good job! So glad you finally let him try it all by himself!! I sure hope he plays the piano...its great to see young men play.

    ReplyDelete