Monday, November 5, 2012

Wild Walkers

As I said, one of the best things about Fall is getting outside and walking in the nice weather. Well I can say this fall, I DID. My friend Kim lives 5 or 6 houses down from me and she is my walking buddy. We go in the mornings with Carleigh, Hank & Bella with our walking strollers or in the evenings when our husbands are available to watch the children. We love our girl time and can walk 4 miles each time and never run out of things to talk about. Not surprised at all!! :) When we do miss a day Aaron will ask me if I need to call Kim on the phone and talk to her for an hour or will I be okay.. Girls need their time to chat with girls and also time away from their children. I make sure I get both..  
 
I am grateful to have a good friend I can talk with and also get my exercising in. Kim wouldn't pose for the camera so we got the kiddos all bundled up! 
 
Hank's ready with his Passy & Blanky!

Carleigh's ready for the ride!!

Bella loves to go too!!
 
 
 
October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment