Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm a Queen!!

I am officially a Queen. I got my very first crown in December. It's not the crown you get at the dollar store. I got mine at the dentist and let me tell you it's not a cheap crown (We will be paying on it for awhile). I would have rather got mine at the dollar store!! :) I guess I am officially getting old..

My parents spent so much money on my teeth in my younger/teenage years that the least I can do it keep up on them. I am very good at getting my cleanings and any extra work the dentist thinks needs done. The amount of money my parents spent on my month is unbelievable. I got cleanings twice a year growing up, a head gear, mouth piece before braces, braces, full mouth reconstruction surgery & 2 more retainers after braces were off. Wow!! Try adding that up for a family of 9. I am soooo grateful for my parents and all the time & money they invested into my beautiful smile. That is the first thing you see on my face is my big smile & my straight teeth. I make sure I show it off.

I believe it is very important to make sure you take care of your teeth and make sure your children have the care they need to have a nice smile. If that means, braces or even  full mouth reconstruction surgery then do it. I am so glad I am not walking around as an adult with a big over bit because man my bothers had some nasty names for me growing up.

I will be sure my children have nice teeth because of the high standards my parents set on me.

Thank You soooo much MOM & DAD for my beautiful smile. That was a big sacrifice financially for you i'm sure but I am so grateful for it. One of the many things you gave me as a child. Love you both for my smile..



3 comments:

  1. I just went to my new dentist yesterday and he commented on my nice dental work. I am also a queen, but I have more crowns than you. Probably close to one per child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have great parents dad paid and mom was by our side every appointment! You and all of my siblings have great smiles... luckily because The Pieracini's do alot of laughing when we get together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me Marsha! Scott logged into my computer! So my comment showed up under his account!

    ReplyDelete