Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Aaron Passed!!

Aaron passed the big CWI exam he took back in December. He spent 2 weeks in Troy, Ohio at Hobart  Institute of Welding Technology getting Certified as a Weld Inspector. He took the exam on the last day of the two weeks, and we found out a couple days before Christmas that he passed. 
Aaron is officially a CWI. Aaron was and still is so excited as well as I am too. This exam is very hard to pass due to the standards the American Welding Society has set. This certification will opened a lot of possibility for our future. Hank & I are happy to have Aaron back with us in the evenings as he spent 5 months studying.  I am very proud of my husband. Love You!!

My smart husband!!



1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, great job! And loved the post about ur crown. When I read the title I couldn't figure out what crown u would earn. I got a great laugh :) love ya

    ReplyDelete