Saturday, July 14, 2012

Trial Run on July 1st!!

Hank's Birthday was on Sunday this year and we decided not to have his party on the Sabbath. I just couldn't let the day pass without a cupcake and a candle for my baby's 1st Birthday. We got a couple cupcakes and went over to Grandma & Grandpa house. Aaron and I didn't want to be the only ones singing the "Happy Birthday" song to him. I also wanted to see if he would dig into the cake.

His BIG party is on Friday, July 6th - with family & friends!! I am working on that post!! :)


Hank wasn't sure why we were all singing!!

 
He was looking at the fire on the candle!!


He wanted me to feed him at first!

Not sure about the frosting or
having it on his hands & face!

Blue frosting does stain!

He got the hang of it!

Having fun now!!
July 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment